Friday, March 2, 2012

zebra purse cake

zebra purse cake Tube. Duration : 1.33 Mins.


This is a chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream. It's a purse cake for an 18th birthday. The cake is covered in fondant and all the elements are also fondant. I made a 1/4 sheet cake cut and stacked it and then carved it. I tied a bow on the straps to hold them together. They were a little heavy for the cake so I might consider using something else next time. This is actually the 2nd time I make a purse. It was fun but a lot of work. The birthday girl loved it.

Keywords: zebra print cake decorating, purse cake, mac eyeshadows, gumpaste bow, zebra cake, birthday cake, 18th birthday cake, girly cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com