Sunday, March 11, 2012

INNA | A Celebrity Outfit Inspiration.

INNA | A Celebrity Outfit Inspiration. Tube. Duration : 1.22 Mins.


READ FOR MORE INFO | BRANDS & PRICES HERE: Hey Everyone! INNA is one of my very favourite Romanian Stars. She is AMAZING (as one of her songs is titled) and definitely HOT (another song of hers). She inspired this outfit as she has a bit of edge to her look. She is always wearing something black, with a little bit of grunge. The jeans I chose had studs around the pockets and the distressed look definitely helps to embellish this INNA look. She usually has her hair up in a poof-pony hair-style, which I absolutely adore! And, last but not least, she incorporates flowy tops at times, as well as her signature Aviator-Style Sunglasses. I hope you enjoyed the quick style inspiration. I always feel my videos related to style are best left to let the music do its justice opposed to me speaking. I like to give an entire feel to the video. I always include information here, so be sure to always keep a look out! I also did my make-up as INNA would regularly do, a black/plum smokey eye! Take Care Everyone! -Kayla BRANDS & PRICES: Shirt | GUESS Sale - Pants | American Eagle Studded Heels | Joneve Sale - Aviator Gold Glasses | Winners Zebra-like printed tote | H&M Sale -

Keywords: romanian, romania, elle, alexandra, INNA, Hot, amazing, smokey, eye, makeup, make-up, tutorial, beauty, black, plum, glasses, gold, studs, studded, leather, ripped, distressed, jeans, white, floral, lace, blouse, flow, shirt, poof, hair, pony, style, fashion, inspire, inspiration, inherbeauty1, kayla, clothes, pants, bag, joneve, h&m, guess, american, eagle, zebra, tote, strap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com