Want to know what I wore out New Year's Eve? Hair: Wavy, messy curls ( I added a side, twisty, bang-y thing after I filmed this video) Nails: Crackle Nail Polish w/ Green Emerald Underneath Makeup: Sephora golds eyeshadows tarte emphysEYES liner in black Sephora lip stick in Rosy Mad Mary Kay Blush in Silk Nectar tarte lights, camera, lashes! in black Clothes: Hot pink tank top shirt with ruffl-y middle stomach thing Purple and Pink Zebra Scarf -- Love it! Jeans from Khols SO Mocosins Pink n White socks Charlotte Russe Braided bracelet Two Kohls bracelets Body Spray: Merry Merry PINK by Victoria's Secret
Tags: new, years, eve, OOTD, pink, SO, mocosins, crackle, clothes, body, spray, kohls, store, shopping, cheetah, tote, bag, charlotte, russe, scarf, zebra, outfit, of, the, day, merry, victoria's, secret, liner, tarte, mary, kay, blush, wavy, messy, curls, braid, side, bang, sephora, gold, lipstick


No comments:
Post a Comment